Binance introduces Binance Authenticator app. It’s a 2FA code generator for transaction confirmation and account edition.
You may download Binance Authenticator here: https://ftp.binance.com/authenticator/binance-authenticator.apk
How to enable Binance Authenticator
Enter your TBCC account and push «Profile» — «Security» — «Google Authenticator».
In the Enable Google Auth window , copy your account security code.
Open the Binance Authenticator app and set up the security code binding of your TBCC account to the Binance Authenticator app
Enter the security key from TBCC exchange app to complete the setting.
If you have previously linked your Google authenticator and for some reason cannot access to your TBCC account, proceed as follows:
- Send an email from the email address you gave as your login to TBCC exchange.
- Email should be sent to email@example.com
- In the letter indicate that you want to unlink the google2fa account.
- Attach a photo of your ID card
- Attach a photo which showing your face and holding your ID card.